Capstar Flea Treatment for Cats
Help keep your cat pest-free with the Capstar Flea Tablets for Cats. Each tablet contains an active ingredient called nitenpyram and helps eliminate fleas in cats and kittens weighing between 2 to 25 pounds. The fast-acting formula starts working within 30 minutes and has been proven to be more than 90% effective in eliminating adult fleas within just hours. That means less itchiness and discomfort for your companion, much faster—and without the mess and odors of a topical solution. Capstar can also help kill adult fleas that may cause flea allergy dermatitis, which often results in uncomfortable, itchy skin. Just give the tablet as directed, and let the formula do the rest. This medication is safe to give your cat once a day with or without his favorite food.
- Kills adult fleas to help prevent infestations on cats and kittens weighing between 2-25 pounds.
- Capstar is formulated to start killing fleas within just 30 minutes to help give felines fast-acting relief.
- This treatment can also help quickly treat flea infestations.
- Capstar can be given to your cat companion as often as once a day.
- Easy-to-give tablets are mess-free and odor-free, unlike some topical solutions.
Always read, understand and follow label and use directions.
This product was previously sold as Capstar Flea Treatment for Dogs & Cats. Dog parents, Capstar for Dogs is now available—it's the same great results in a brand new package.