Advantage II Flea & Tick Spot-on Treatment for Small Dogs, 3-10 lb
Help protect your petite pup from parasitic pests and the potentially harmful diseases they can transmit with Advantage II Flea Treatment for Small Dogs. This highly-effective, veterinarian-recommended treatment is specifically formulated to kill all life stages of fleas on contact with no painful biting required. With three-way protection that kills the eggs, larvae and adults, it breaks the flea life-cycle to help prevent re-infestation of both your house and hound. The waterproof formula for dogs 7 weeks or older and weighing between 3 and 10 pounds continues working for up to four weeks, even after bathing or swimming.Key Benefits
- Veterinarian-recommended treatment kills all life stages of fleas on puppies and dogs 7 weeks or older and weighing 3-10 pounds.
- Begins working within 12 hours to kill fleas on contact.
- Kills eggs, larvae and adult fleas to break the life cycle and help prevent re-infestation.
- Waterproof formula continues working for up to four weeks, even after bathing or swimming.
- Convenient, monthly topical application contains imidacloprid and pyriproxyfen; available in packs of 4