Advantage II Flea & Tick Spot-on Treatment for Medium Dogs, 11-20 lb
Help protect your pup from parasitic pests and the potentially harmful diseases they can transmit with Advantage II Flea Treatment for Small Dogs. This highly-effective, veterinarian-recommended treatment is specifically formulated to kill all life stages of fleas on contact with no painful biting required. With three-way protection that kills the eggs, larvae and adults, it breaks the flea life-cycle to help prevent re-infestation of both your house and hound. The waterproof formula for dogs 7 weeks or older and weighing between 11 and 20 pounds continues working for up to four weeks, even after bathing or swimming.Key Benefits
- Veterinarian-recommended treatment kills all life stages of fleas on puppies and dogs 7 weeks or older and weighing 11-20 pounds.
- Begins working within 12 hours to kill fleas on contact.
- Kills eggs, larvae and adult fleas to break the life cycle and help prevent re-infestation.
- Waterproof formula continues working for up to four weeks, even after bathing or swimming.
- Convenient, monthly topical application contains imidacloprid and pyriproxyfen; available in packs of 4
Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid 8.80%, Permethrin 44.00%, Pyriproxyfen 0.44%.
How to open:
- Be sure tube is at bottom of pouch.
- Using scissors, cut the pouch across the top and remove tube.
How to apply:
- Remove one applicator tube from the package.
- Hold applicator tube in an upright position facing away from you and your pet‘s face and eyes. Pull cap off tube.
- Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
- Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
- The dogs should be standing for easy application. Apply the entire contents of the tube evenly on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail. At each spot, part the hair until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and gently squeeze to expel a portion of the solution on the skin. Do not apply an excessive amount of solution at any one spot that could cause some of the solution to run off the side of the dog. Do not get this product in your dog‘s eyes or allow your dog to ingest this product.
- Discard empty tube.
- Under normal conditions the product is effective for a month. However, in case of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than 4 weeks. Do not retreat more often than once every 7 days. After flea control is attained, return to a monthly retreatment schedule.