Bayer Advantage Carpet and Upholstery Spot Spray
Help protect your home and family from parasitic pests with Advantage Carpet & Upholstery Spot Spray. Scientifically formulated with a highly-effective combination of ingredients, this EPA-registered spray works to kill fleas, brown dog ticks, bed bugs, dust mites and other household pests on contact for up to two weeks. Part of a complete flea control program that includes treating your pet and yard with appropriate products, this easy-to-use, long-lasting spray can be applied carpets, rugs, furniture, bedding, wood and ceramic surfaces and more.
- Scientifically formulated with a highly-effective combination of ingredients to help eliminate parasitic pests in your home.
- EPA-registered spray works to kill fleas, brown dog ticks, bed bugs, dust mites and other household pests on contact.
- Long lasting and recommended for use on carpets, rugs, furniture, bedding, wood and ceramic surfaces and more.
- Protects for up to two weeks when applied to carpet and wood or ceramic surfaces; will not stain water-safe fabrics and surfaces.
- An important part of a comprehensive prevention program that includes treating your pet and yard with appropriate products to ensure complete control.
Active Ingredients: 0.40% Sumithrin, 1.00% mgk 264 Insecticide Synergist, 0.05% Imidacloprid.
In the home, all food preparation and eating surfaces and utensils should be covered during treatment, or thoroughly washed before use. Exposed food should be covered or removed. Remove pets, including birds, and cover fish aquariums before spraying. Do not apply to bed linens or surfaces that will be in direct contact with occupants of the bed. Do not apply as a broadcast surface spray. Shake well before each use!
Use only as a spot treatment or crack and crevice application in residences. Spray in an inconspicuous area to test for staining or discoloration. Evaluate test area after drying. Hold container upright with nozzle aimed away from you. Spray surfaces from a distance of 8"-10" until slightly damp. Vacate room after treatment and ventilate before reoccupying. Do not allow children or pets to contact treated areas until surfaces are dry. Allow sprayed articles and surfaces to dry thoroughly before using or replacing bedding.