Bayer Advantage Carpet and Upholstery Spot Spray
Help protect your home and family from parasitic pests with Advantage Carpet & Upholstery Spot Spray. Scientifically formulated with a highly-effective combination of ingredients, this EPA-registered spray works to kill fleas, brown dog ticks, bed bugs, dust mites and other household pests on contact for up to two weeks. Part of a complete flea control program that includes treating your pet and yard with appropriate products, this easy-to-use, long-lasting spray can be applied carpets, rugs, furniture, bedding, wood and ceramic surfaces and more.
- Scientifically formulated with a highly-effective combination of ingredients to help eliminate parasitic pests in your home.
- EPA-registered spray works to kill fleas, brown dog ticks, bed bugs, dust mites and other household pests on contact.
- Long lasting and recommended for use on carpets, rugs, furniture, bedding, wood and ceramic surfaces and more.
- Protects for up to two weeks when applied to carpet and wood or ceramic surfaces; will not stain water-safe fabrics and surfaces.
- An important part of a comprehensive prevention program that includes treating your pet and yard with appropriate products to ensure complete control.
Not for use on humans or animals. For indoor use in homes, apartments and residences. Do not allow children or pets to contact treated areas until surfaces are dry. Allow sprayed articles and surfaces to dry thoroughly before using or replacing bedding. ALWAYS read the entire product label prior to use.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.