Bayer Advantage Household Fogger
Help protect your home and family from parasitic pests with the Advantage Household Fogger. Scientifically formulated with a highly-effective combination of ingredients, this EPA-registered fogger works to kill fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae and ticks, as well as cockroaches, lice, mites, bedbugs, ants and many other household pests. Part of a complete flea control program that includes treating your pet and yard with appropriate products, this easy-to-use, this three-pack of foggers helps protect your home for up to seven months.
- Scientifically formulated with a highly-effective combination of ingredients to help eliminate parasitic pests in your home.
- EPA-registered fogger works to kill fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks, cockroaches, lice, mites, bedbugs, ants and many other household pests.
- Each can treats an 8-foot-ceiling room measuring up to 16 x 16 feet, or 2,000 cubic feet of unobstructed space.
- Continues working for up to seven months to effectively break the pest life-cycle and protect your home from re-infestation.
- An important part of a comprehensive prevention program that includes treating your pet and yard with appropriate products to ensure complete control.
Do not use more than one fogger/room. Do not use in small, enclosed spaces such as closets, cabinets, or under counters or tables. Do not use in a room 5 ft. x 5 ft. or smaller, instead, allow fog to enter from other rooms. Use of a fogger in an enclosed space may cause the product to explode, resulting in injury to people or damage to property. BEFORE YOU FOG: remove or cover exposed food and drinking water before application. Remove or cover dishes, utensils, food processing equipment, and food preparation surfaces, or wash them before use. Remove pets and birds, cover and turn off fish aquariums before activating canister. Shut off all exhaust fans and close all windows, doors, and ventilators. Turn off all ignition sources such as pilot lights (shut off gas valves), other open flames or running electrical appliances that cycle off and on (i.e., refrigerators, thermostats, etc.). ALWAYS read the entire product label prior to use.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.