Bayer Advantage Treatment Shampoo for Dogs and Puppies
Help protect your precious pup from parasitic pests and the potentially harmful diseases they can transmit with Advantage Flea & Tick Treatment Shampoo for Dogs & Puppies. This scientifically-formulated, unscented shampoo contains a highly-effective combination of ingredients that work to kill fleas and ticks on contact. It’s safe for dogs and puppies over 12 weeks of age; do not use more than once every seven days as part of a comprehensive prevention program that includes treating your home and yard with appropriate products to ensure complete control.
- Scientifically-formulated shampoo effectively kills fleas and ticks on contact to help prevent flea dermatitis, Lyme disease and more.
- Unscented formula is ideally suited for fragrance-sensitive pets and pet parents.
- Lathering shampoo helps make sure you treat every inch of your pup from head to toe for complete and immediate protection.
- Safe for use on dogs and puppies over 12 weeks of age; do not use more than once every seven days.
- An important part of a comprehensive prevention program that includes treating your home and yard with appropriate products to ensure complete control.
Do not repeat treatment for 7 days. Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks. ALWAYS read the entire product label prior to use.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.