Desert Fluorescent Coil Bulbs
The Zilla Pro Series UVB/UVA Bulbs give out high levels of UVB and UVA which are required for animals with high UVB needs. Bearded dragons, uromastyx, and other desert basking lizards thrive under 20 watt desert light. Iguanas, water dragons and other tropical animals prefer the 13 or 20 watt tropical lights.
- The Zilla Desert 50 Bulb provides a full dosage of UVB (50 micro-watts per second/cm2) along with essential UVA light
- Ideal for desert dwelling reptiles that require UVB/UVA lighting
- Provides UVB light rays which are required for many reptiles to metabolize essential calcium
- Full spectrum lighting enhances natural colors of the animal and environment
- Energy efficient bulb which lowers energy costs (replace every 12 months to ensure proper UVB levels)
- Coil bulb design fits most standard incandescent bulb sockets