Frontline Gold for X-Large Dogs, 89-132 lbs
Help protect your pet from pesky pests with Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Small Dogs. Using three secret weapons—fipronil, (S)-methoprene and pyriproxyfen, this topical treatment helps break the flea life cycle by killing adult fleas, flea larvae and flea eggs. It also helps prevent flea infestations and can kill four species of ticks. Once applied, this treatment will start doing its job in just 30 minutes and keeps working for up to 30 days!Key Benefits
- An improved triple action formula made with fipronil, (S)-methoprene and pyriproxyfen.
- Formulated to help kill adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, chewing lice, mites and ticks that may transmit Lyme disease.
- Can be used on dogs and puppies who are 8 weeks or older and weigh between 89-132 pounds.
- Helps stop existing flea infestations and helps prevent new infestations from forming.
- Easy to apply to your pet and becomes waterproof after 24 hours after application.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.