Quickly and effectively train your dog with either the PetSafe 300 Yard Remote Trainer or the PetSafe 300 Yard Lite Remote Trainer. Both versions are rechargeable, waterproof systems designed to suit your lifestyle. Each comes with three different types of stimulation: tone, vibration and 1-15 levels of static stimulation (with safety lock feature for 8-15). The Lite version features a milder stimulation for sensitive and smaller dogs, even when increasing to higher levels. The backlit, digital remote is easy to read and features a convenient two button design with dedicated buttons for tone and stimulation. This makes it easy to use as a vibration or tone trainer. It is lightweight and ergonomically designed to fit dogs 8 lb. and up with neck sizes up to 28". Train up to two dogs at once with the purchase of additional collars; PetSafe Add-A-Dog Receiver Collar PAC00-16163 or PetSafe Add-A-Dog Lite Receiver Collar PAC00-16164.
- Standard and lite models - Choose between a Standard or Lite trainer. Lite trainers feature a gentler static stimulation than standard trainers and are designed for sensitive or small dogs
- Safety lock feature - levels 8-15 locked for protection
- Backlit, digital remote - easy to read display; dedicated buttons for tone and stimulation
- Range up to 300 yards
- Tone, vibration, and stimulation - features three different types of stimulation: tone (beep), vibration, and 1-15 levels of static stimulation
- Train 2 dogs with extra collar
- Waterproof, rechargeable remote and collar - uses a quick charging wall adaptor (included)
- Rechargeable Remote & Collar with Adjustable Nylon Strap
- USB Charging Cord
- Test Light Tool
- Short and Long Contact Points
- Quick Start Guide
Choose the Trainer That Fits You and Your Pet
Our remote trainers were specially designed to fit the unique needs, personality and lifestyle of you and your pet. To find out which trainer is best for you, consider:
Range: Finding the right range depends on the lifestyle you share with your dog. Longer ranges put out a stronger signal to ensure a constant connection between your remote and the receiver collar - especially in areas with obstacles like tall buildings, trees or heavy brush.
Your Dog’s Personality: Not all dogs are the same: The stimulation that's right to help train your hyperactive Labrador might not be the same as what's best for your bashful Beagle. Standard remote trainers are perfect for most dogs, delivering a safe and effective static stimulation to get your pet’s attention. Lite remote trainers are designed specifically for dogs with a sensitive or timid personality. The stimulation levels are very gentle even when increasing to higher levels.