The ScoopFree disposable litter tray is the reason you can leave ScoopFree self-cleaning litter boxes alone for weeks at a time. With disposable trays, you don’t have to see, touch, or smell messy waste. Simply replace the disposable tray every few weeks, and your ScoopFree litter box is just like new. Each tray is pre-filled with Premium Blue Crystals litter for unbeatable odor control that’s 5 times more effective than regular clay and clumping litters. Low-tracking and odor-reducing crystal litter keeps your home litter-free and smelling great.
- Premium Blue Crystal Litter reduces odor 5 times better than clay and clumping litter
- Disposable tray for hands-off convenience
- Covered waste trap locks in odor and leaves litter box smelling clean and fresh
- Uses 5-10x less litter than clay or clumping litter
- Low-tracking crystals don’t stick to your cat’s feet
- 99% dust free
- The tray's lining creates a powerful extra barrier to help protect against leakage
- Absorbs urine on contact and dries solid waste to reduce odor
- Each tray weighs only 6.5 pounds (including 4.5 pounds of litter)
- Conveniently stack & store trays
- Compatible with:
- ScoopFree Original Self-Cleaning Litter Box (PAL00-14242)
- ScoopFree Ultra Self-Cleaning Litter Box (PAL00-14243)
- ScoopFree Slide Litter Box (PAC00-14240)
Best Use Tips
- Your cat's age, health, and diet also affect her waste. You might need to replace the litter tray more often if your cat:
- Is under 6 months old
- Is over 10 years old
- Has health problems
- Eats cat food high in crude fiber, ash, and byproducts
- Never add litter to your ScoopFree Litter Box or use another brand or type of litter. The crystal Litter in the disposable litter tray is formulated specially for ScoopFree litter boxes.
- ScoopFree litter trays can be used by themselves as portable, disposable litter boxes when you're on the road with your cat. Manually scoop the waste under the waste trap flap or replace the tray when needed. Mix the litter daily to reduce odors.