Shed-Ease Reptile Bath
Reptiles must shed old skin in order to grow and Shed-Ease makes shedding skin much easier. It consists of a rich formula of aloe vera and other emollients. After a 20 minute bath of Shed-Ease and water, most old skins are softened and slide off easily. Also adds a healthy luster to the new skin. Ideal for reptiles suffering from stress, poor health, improper diet or a lack of humidity.
- Using Shed-Ease results in the old skin easily sliding off of the reptile
- Add 10 ml to 16 ounces of water to create a shallow soaking bath for reptiles
- 20 minute soak is like a spa treatment for reptiles
- Also ideal for animals suffering from poor health or diet, stress or lack of humidity
- Do not pull off dry skin from a reptile, water level must be shallow enough that animal's head is out of the water, and never leave soaking reptile unattended