SHED-X™ NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENT FOR DOGS
Shed-X™ is a 100% natural comprehensive daily nutritional supplement guaranteed – with proper use – to eliminate excessive shedding in 3- weeks. Scientifically formulated by a PhD in Animal Nutrition with the exact ratios of Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, Vitamins and Minerals required to treat, enhance and maintain dogs optimum coat and skin condition.
Years ago, before factories began producing kibble in cute shapes, dogs used to hunt. They ate raw meat, fish and other food-items containing vital sources of protein, fats, vitamins and minerals. Today, many pets are developing allergies to commercially processed pet-foods. These foods are manufactured through extruding machines, heated up to high degrees to kill foodborne illnesses (which also destroys vital nutrients, antioxidants, and omegas), and packaged into a cute bag which people then feed to their pet. Shed-X Dermaplex is the 100% natural, raw solution, offering pet parents a complete nutritional supplement that has a multitude of benefits, such as:
- Antioxidant-Rich: May help to prevent free radical damage with may be associated with cancer. May slow the process of aging and prolong life. May help reduce chances of heart disease and lowered immunity.
- Omega 3&6 Essential Fatty Acids: Essential fats humans and pets must consume from foods as our bodies cannot produce them. Helps to build healthy cells, while maintaining brain and nerve function. May help protect against heart disease, diabetes, and age related brain issues.
- Omega-3’s Linolenic Acid: Comes from fatty fish sources as well as flaxseeds. Helps to retain vital moisture in dull and dry coats.
- Omega-6’s Linoleic Acid: Comes from plant oils as well as nuts and seeds and helps to lubricate the epidermal layer and reduce itchy, scaly skin.
- Fortified with Zinc: This essential trace mineral is necessary for optimal health, and helps to promote a thick and healthy hair coat as well as a strong, robust immune system. Can help to treat a common cold or ear infection as well as skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, and acne.
- Vitamin E: Stimulates capillaries to promote blood circulation and, in turn, promote strong and healthy hair growth. Antioxidant rich vitamin for overall good health. Helps to boost dull, dry and lifeless hair coats. An antioxidant which helps to reduce free radical formation.
- Vitamin A: Can help to improve vision, preventing cancer, protecting the heart & boosting the immune system. Vitamin A is also used for skin conditions such as: acne, eczema, sun burn, skin scaling, sores, hot spots, psoriasis and more. Helps to boost and repair quality of skin and coat.
- Vitamin D: Fat soluble vitamin helps to absorb & regulate calcium – which is vital in forming & maintain strong bones & teeth. Helps to protect against osteoporosis (fragile bones) & osteomalacia (soft bones), cancer and high blood pressure. Comes from both food sources and the sun with only 10 minutes of exposure daily required.
- Inositol: Aids in moisturizing skin and coat and can also help with high blood pressure & high cholesterol, psoriasis, and the promotion of hair growth.
- Biotin: A B-Vitamin, helps to support skin, nerve and digestive health. Essential for maintenance of healthy skin. Can help with cradle cap, hair loss, depression and to strengthen brittle nails & hair follicles.
- Vitamin B6/ Pyridoxine: – Helps facilitate healthy, vigorous skin, hair, liver and eyes. Plays an important role in converting food into energy while also aiding the body in metabolizing fats and proteins.
Shake well before using. Add Shed-X daily to your dog’s food at every meal. 1 Tbsp. per 20 lbs. of body weight for the first 30 days and then 1 tsp. per 20 lbs. of body weight thereafter.
Vegetable Oil, Organic Flaxseed Oil, Fish Oil (sourced from Norwegian fish), Wheat Germ Oil, Natural Chicken Flavor, Lecithin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Zinc Stearate, DL-Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Inositol, Biotin, Vitamins A & D supplements, Rosemary Extract.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.