VETERINARY FORMULA CLINICAL CARE HOT SPOT & ITCH RELIEF MEDICATED SHAMPOO
Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hot Spot & Itch Relief Shampoo was scientifically formulated with hydrocortisone and lidocaine to effectively relieve itching, scratching and pain due to hot spots and other skin irritations. Effectively calms inflamed skin & irritated skin while discouraging severe chewing & gnawing. For the relief of dermatological skin conditions and associated discomfort. Lidocaine & Hydrocortisone reduce itching, redness and swelling. Colloidal Oatmeal & Aloe Vera provide soothing & moisturizing comfort. Formulated with Lactic Acid to help advance penetration of healing & soothing ingredients. pH balanced.
For maximum relief, condition with Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hot Spot & Itch Relief Medicated Conditioner. Use Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hot Spot & Itch Relief Spray between baths to relieve symptoms and help speed healing. For topical use only on dogs and cats.
- Shampoo relieves skin conditions and hot spots. Common causes are weakened immune system, allergies and insect bites.
- Symptoms of these conditions are itchy, swollen, redness, warm/hot to the touch, moist, bloody and sometimes pus.
- Colloidal Oatmeal, Aloe Vera and Alpha Hydroxyl Acids soothes, moisturizes and protects skin
- It rebuilds the epidermal layer of skin. Itching, redness and swelling will reduce.
- Discourages the urge to lick, bite or gnaw at affected areas
- Use with Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hot Spot & Itch Relief Conditioner and Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hot Spot & Itch Relief Spray.
Wet coat thoroughly. Apply shampoo and work into a thick lather, massaging well into the coat to saturate skin. Allow to remain on pet for 5-10 minutes. Rinse well. Use twice weekly until irritation subsides. For topical use only on dogs and cats over 12 weeks. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.
Purified Water, Coconut Oil Based Cleansers, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Colloidal Oatmeal USP, Lidocaine HCL, DMDM-Hydantoin, Lactic Acid, Hydrocortisone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance, Wheat Germ Oil, Aloe Vera, Caramel Color.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.