VETERINARY FORMULA CLINICAL CARE HOT SPOT & ITCH RELIEF SPRAY
Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hot Spot & Itch Relief Spray provides medicated analgesic and anti-inflammatory rapid relief of inflammation, pruitis (itchy skin) and associated conditions.
- Relieves skin conditions and hot spots. Common causes are weakened immune system, allergies and insect bites.
- Symptoms of these conditions are itchy, swollen, redness, warm/hot to the touch, moist, bloody and sometimes pus.
- Allantoin helps stimulate healing of wounds.
- Lidocaine relieves itching, burning and pain from skin inflammations. Hydrocortisone: reduces the cause of inflammation, redness and swelling.
- Use with Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hot Spot & Itch Relief Shampoo & Conditioner for a comprehensive solution.
Shake well. Spray affected area thoroughly and evenly until wet. Treat twice daily for one week, then once per day for one more week. If needed, continue every other day for two additional weeks. For topical use only on dogs and cats over 12 weeks. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.
Purified Water, Polysorbate-20, Glycerin, Lidocaine HCL, DMDM – Hydantoin, Allantoin, Benzethonium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Hydrocortisone Acetate, Wheat Germ Oil, Fragrance.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.