VETERINARY FORMULA CLINICAL CARE OATMEAL & TEA TREE OIL INFUSER SHAMPOO
Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Oatmeal & Tea Tree Oil Shampoo provides gentle cleansing, and effective anti-bacterial healing with natural tree tea oil and colloidal oatmeal. Colloidal Oatmeal, a premium natural moisturizer, provides soothing relief to dry, flaky or itchy and irritated skin. Medicinal Tea Tree Oil (natural Melaleuca Alternafolia) is proven effective against bacterial and fungal infections. Helps calm the sting and itch of insect bites. Contains no artificial fragrances or harsh chemicals. Paraben free and pH balanced. Only for dogs. Not safe for cats due to its tea tree oil content.
- Shampoo treats bacterial, fungal and viral infections. Common causes are fungus, bacteria, insect bites, and allergies to fleas and food.
- Symptoms include: redness, lesions, discharge from lesions, darker patches of skin, itchiness, loss of hair, and greasy or scaly skin.
- Helps calm the sting and itch of insect bites. Soothes and relieves itching and hot spots.
- Reduces inflammation and restores skins moisture.
- Will not wash away flea and tick treatment.
Wet coat thoroughly. Apply shampoo and work into a thick lather, massaging gently through coat to saturate skin. Allow to remain on coat for several minutes. Rinse well. Repeat if necessary. Safe for weekly use.
Purified Water, Coconut Oil Based Cleansers, Acrylates Copolymer, Tea Tree Oil, DMDM-Hydantoin, Eureplan© PK 4000, Colloidal Oatmeal, Tetrasodium EDTA.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.