Woof Wash Oatmeal Itch-Relief Shampoo, 24oz
Woof Wash™ Oatmeal Itch Relief Shampoo with oatmeal, green tea extract and baking soda is specially formulated for pets with dry, itchy skin. Gentle, naturally derived soap-free cleansers and Baking Soda leaves coat and skin clean and deodorized, without irritating sensitive skin.
WOOF WASH™ OATMEAL ITCH RELIEF SHAMPOO BENEFITS
Woof Wash™ Oatmeal Itch Relief Shampoo with oatmeal, green tea extract and baking soda is specially formulated for pets with dry, itchy skin. Gentle, naturally derived soap-free cleansers and Baking Soda leaves coat and skin clean and deodorized, without irritating sensitive skin. Mild pH balanced formulation and natural Colloidal Oatmeal help to heal skin while keeping pet cuddly and smelling great. Also calms and relieves the discomfort and inflammation of insect bites. For best results, use in conjunction with Woof Wash™ Oatmeal Itch Relief Conditioner to lock-in moisture and create brilliant shine, while also gently releasing knots and tangles.
- Oatmeal: Mild, natural moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, itchy, scaly, rough skin and minor skin irritations. Softens and moisturizes skin while decreasing itching and flaking.
- Green Tea: Good source of polyphenols that help stimulate hair growth, boost luster and soften coat. Also can help prevent hair loss.
- Baking Soda: Has mild disinfectant properties and may be an effective fungicide against some organisms. Used as a multi-purpose odor and stain remover.
- Spot-On-Safe: Will not remove topical spot-on flea & tick treatments.
- Paraben-Free: Parabens have been found to mimic estrogen in the body – and when levels are disrupted, a link has developed with breast cancer & reproductive issues. All Woof Wash™ formulas are Paraben-Free, to promote the safety, well-being and health of your pet.
- Soap-Free: Only the gentlest, naturally derived cleansers are used in Woof Wash™ formulas. Contains no harsh soaps or damaging detergents.
- pH Balanced: Pet’s sensitive skin requires pH balanced treatment. Human shampoos are formulated at a lower pH (more acidic) – and should not be used on your pet.
Coconut Oil Based Cleansers, Green Tea Extract, Colloidal Oatmeal